1.20.2012

this is why you preview....

I look through auction catalogs
almost everyday.
I preview auctions online every week.
But nothing beats 
getting your ass up out of the 
and over to the actual auction house.
A prime example of why is the above piece.
I looked at it in the catalog for maybe 1 second.
Just a hideous print of some poodles.
I didn't even bother to read the description.
So you can imagine my surprise 
when I walked into 
and saw this:

Hell yeah!
A giant RUG?
I thought it was a tiny shitty painting.
This thing is so horribly bad that I 
LOVE it!
If I lived in an all concrete bunker in Berlin,
I would buy this thang so quickly,
and I am not even kidding.
How amazing would it look in this dudes pad:
Remember him?
The Poodles would be so at home here!

It makes you wanna take off all your clothes and 
roll around with them doesn't it?
It sure does me....

More HERE

3 comments: